"Two decades of evolution at Santa Cruz brought us here. An entirely new frame, new wheel size and new perspective on what a 6" travel bike can conquer.
Bronson is not some rehashed 27.5" tribute act to anything else in our range. It stands alone as testament to the years of designing and refining at our old Bronson Street facility. Click Read More for additional information
Locked up for months of secret testing, Bronson breaks straight onto the scene as the Syndicate's race bike for their Enduro World Series campaign.
From Tazmon to Bronson... Santa Cruz continues to lead each new era. Welcome to our Group B. If you're a spectator on track, please take a step back.
- 27.5" (650b) wheels
- 142 mm rear axle spacing.
- 2 x bottle cage mounts.
- Forged aluminum lower link with angled grease ports: offset for chainguide clearance.
- Collet axle pivots: lock in place without pinch bolts.
- Angular contact bearings: all pivots.
- Direct mount rear derailleur hanger option: standard hanger comes as stock.
- ISCG-05 tabs.
- Routing for Reverb Stealth."- Santa Cruz Bicycles